What will I do if my meter was accidentally burned?

Published on June 9, 2022 03:01 PM 10727
  1. Pay all your arrears if there are any.
  2. Secure a certification to your barangay captain certifying that you are affected by fire.
  3. CEBECO will provide a new meter if you will build a new building.
  4. Get building permit and fire clearance at your nearest municipal hall.
  5. Hire a CEBECO II accredited electrician for installation.